This card came together fairly quickly once I determined my sketch (from Lauren Meader) and my colors (SCS color challenge: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, and Basic Black).
I stamped my butterfly from the "Merci" Sale-a-Bration set twice, once on my medallion (created with my Scallop Circle punch) and once on watercolor paper. I used Watercolor Pencils and Purely Pomegranate, blended with my blender pen, to color the butterfly, cut it out, folded the wings back slightly, and popped it up with an SU! dimensional.
Stamps: Merci, Delight in Life
Paper: Soft Sky Prints & cs, Purely Pomegranate cs, Holiday Harmony dp, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Watercolor Pencils
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, square punches, paper piercer & mat pack (to space my brads evenly)
Embellishments: Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon, Vintage black brads
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)