Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Wasabi Family Album

Don't miss SU!s special offer of pre-cut Wasabi textured paper. It's pre-scored and perfectly proportioned to make a mini photo album like this one. I thought the peas in a pod image from the Event Full hostess set worked perfectly for our family of four, and the swirls on the Spring Silhouettes designer paper reminded me of pea tendrils. One word of caution -- that Fine Cosmo Glitter can get everywhere if you're not careful! I colored my twill tape with my Certainly Celery marker, stacked on Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon and a tiny thin white satin ribbon from my stash (I think it's leftover from my wedding). After I used my 2-Way Glue Stick to adhere the glitter (in Celery), I sealed it with a spritz of clear acrylic sealer. The sentiment is a rub on, wrapped in a Silver Hodgepodge Hardware oval. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, Mags! I want to see the inside. :)