Friday, April 11, 2008
Wasabi Family Album
Don't miss SU!s special offer of pre-cut Wasabi textured paper. It's pre-scored and perfectly proportioned to make a mini photo album like this one. I thought the peas in a pod image from the Event Full hostess set worked perfectly for our family of four, and the swirls on the Spring Silhouettes designer paper reminded me of pea tendrils. One word of caution -- that Fine Cosmo Glitter can get everywhere if you're not careful! I colored my twill tape with my Certainly Celery marker, stacked on Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon and a tiny thin white satin ribbon from my stash (I think it's leftover from my wedding). After I used my 2-Way Glue Stick to adhere the glitter (in Celery), I sealed it with a spritz of clear acrylic sealer. The sentiment is a rub on, wrapped in a Silver Hodgepodge Hardware oval. Thanks for looking!
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)