Based on Kristina's Color Inspiration #3 (Orchid Opulence, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White) at kwernerdesign blog and Julee's Mojo Monday sketch, with rub-ons to meet the "Ways to Use It" challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, this card is for a friend & fellow stamper who just had a little baby girl on Sunday. The colors came from this Pier 1 picture -- very sumptuous.
Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: Bali Breeze DP, Rose Red, Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black, White signo pen
Embellishments: Love & Happiness rub-ons
Tools: Scallop punch, scissors
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)