Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Limited Supplies Challenge

Here's the LSC challenge for today on Splitcoast Stampers:
● Make a long and/or tall card measuring at least 4x8. This size card will fit in a
standard letter/business size envelope.
● Limit your layers and embellishments
NO Designer Paper

Well, my brother-in-law has a birthday coming up and I hadn't tried out my "All in the Family" stamp set, so this is what I came up with. Me, my DH, my two boys and our cat Roo, all wishing my BIL a happy birthday. Cute, huh? :-)

RECIPE
Stamps: All in the Family, Sprinkles, So Many Scallops
Paper: Ballet Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink: Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun (candle flames), Watercolor Wonder Crayons (all the family members)
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Vintage brads
Tools: blender pens, paper distresser, mat pack & paper piercer, sponge dauber, tag corner punch, square & circle punches, SU! dimensionals, glue dots, SNAIL adhesive

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Cute Cute Cute! What a great idea to include your family on the card!