Here's the LSC challenge for today on Splitcoast Stampers:
● Make a long and/or tall card measuring at least 4x8. This size card will fit in a
standard letter/business size envelope.
● Limit your layers and embellishments
● NO Designer Paper
Well, my brother-in-law has a birthday coming up and I hadn't tried out my "All in the Family" stamp set, so this is what I came up with. Me, my DH, my two boys and our cat Roo, all wishing my BIL a happy birthday. Cute, huh? :-)
Stamps: All in the Family, Sprinkles, So Many Scallops
Paper: Ballet Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink: Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun (candle flames), Watercolor Wonder Crayons (all the family members)
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Vintage brads
Tools: blender pens, paper distresser, mat pack & paper piercer, sponge dauber, tag corner punch, square & circle punches, SU! dimensionals, glue dots, SNAIL adhesive
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)