Yes, it's another pink & green card but this really *is* for a challenge -- using Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron as a color combination -- over on the Great Swap Gals blog. I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge to determine placement of my sections. First I stamped the background randomly with my new Stitched Exotics stitched swirl in all three colors, and I also sponged all three colors on the background of my vertical panel with my little sponge dauber. The rest was lots of layering. Once I embossed my flower using my Class Brass "Priceless" template, I added Regal Rose chalk with my fingers (the free tool that everyone has!) which added a nice detail. The little pearl in the center is from the Pretties Kit. A pretty bow of Regal Rose wide ribbon adds more vertical interest over the paper layers of So Saffron and Certainly Celery Prints designer paper.
Here's the sketch if you want to try it:
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)