Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, April 7, 2008

Double Challenge Card

This pretty card is based on a sketch inspired by Maria Bell on her StampinInspirations blog to fit the Limited Supplies challenge on SCS, which was to use only one color plus white. I colored my white flowers from the Pretties Kit and my white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon with my Orchid Opulence marker. The flower was stamped in Versamark and cut out. A flurry of Versamark flowers form the background. I added more dimension by using my Color Spritzer to sprinkle color on the butterfly panel before stamping my butterfly image from the "Merci" Sale-a-Bration stamp set . Faux stitching and dots along various edges further highlight the color.

Here's the sketch if you want to give it a try. :-)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Wow, I love how you used the flower for the circle! Your card is beautiful!! I love how you added the ribbon too! Fabulous job on the sketch!!

Maria