This pretty card is based on a sketch inspired by Maria Bell on her StampinInspirations blog to fit the Limited Supplies challenge on SCS, which was to use only one color plus white. I colored my white flowers from the Pretties Kit and my white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon with my Orchid Opulence marker. The flower was stamped in Versamark and cut out. A flurry of Versamark flowers form the background. I added more dimension by using my Color Spritzer to sprinkle color on the butterfly panel before stamping my butterfly image from the "Merci" Sale-a-Bration stamp set . Faux stitching and dots along various edges further highlight the color.
Here's the sketch if you want to give it a try. :-)
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)