This is a triple challenge card. My time for stamping seems to be so limited these days I save all sorts of challenges for the weekends and then work like a mad woman to combine them, LOL. It's supposed to mean less work but I feel like it really makes my brain work harder. Guess that's good in my old age, eh? Anyhoo, for this card I used Beate's weekend sketch challenge, Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge to use color blocking, and the SCS Inspiration Challenge based on Boodalee Bedding.
The elephant is from "Year After Year" (such a flexible stamp set), the paper is a combination of Cerise DP and Bashful Blue DP (in the hostess DP set, Level 1). I used my 1/4" square punch to punch out "happy" from the "Birthday Whimsy" stamp set. The ribbon is SU!s Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon. The card for one of my son's little buddies who will be celebrating his 4th birthday next weekend at Romp 'n Roll. Talk about a 3-ring circus -- a roomful of 4 year olds dashing about, jacked up on cake and ice cream. Woohoo!!!
Here's the sketch and the sheet closeup so you can see where I went with it:
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)