Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Triple Challenge Card

Heading into a busy weekend and wanted to get these challenges under my belt. I used an SCS sketch (#172) with the color combination for the week -- Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, and Basic Grey. I snuck in a clear acrylic button in the center of my flower to meet the Ways To Use It Challenge, which was to use something -- anything -- acrylic. The Love & Happiness rub-ons are on my Groovy Guava ribbon.

RECIPE
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Paisley (big)
Paper: Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, Basic Grey, Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Groovy Guava, Basic Grey, White Signo pen for faux stitching
Embellishments: Groovy Guava ribbon, clear acrylic button
Tools: Boho Blossoms punch, photo corner punch, horizontal slot punch, glue dots, SU! dimensionals

Here's the sketch if you want to try your hand at it:

No comments: