Heading into a busy weekend and wanted to get these challenges under my belt. I used an SCS sketch (#172) with the color combination for the week -- Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, and Basic Grey. I snuck in a clear acrylic button in the center of my flower to meet the Ways To Use It Challenge, which was to use something -- anything -- acrylic. The Love & Happiness rub-ons are on my Groovy Guava ribbon.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Paisley (big)
Paper: Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, Basic Grey, Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Groovy Guava, Basic Grey, White Signo pen for faux stitching
Embellishments: Groovy Guava ribbon, clear acrylic button
Tools: Boho Blossoms punch, photo corner punch, horizontal slot punch, glue dots, SU! dimensionals
Here's the sketch if you want to try your hand at it:
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)