This is a simple, clean layout that offers hundreds of possibilities. You can easily create a batch of thank you notes, a stack of party invitations, a bunch of Christmas cards. Just change the image, cardstock & designer papers, & ribbon or other embellies to suit your needs.
It's a versatile 4x4" card folded over from the top. I colored my white grosgrain ribbon with my SU! More Mustard marker to match the background mat of my sunflower, and used my blender pen to add mustard to the flower itself. Once again, the center of the flower is glossed with Crystal Effects. Easy, done, boom! Now *you* go make one. Go on, you know you want to!! :-)
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)