I made this fun card based on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I wanted to have something on hand for a co-worker who will soon be leaving her job to *finally* relocate to where her husband already has moved. The color combo of Summer Sun, Pixie Pink & Wild Wasabi just seems so cheerful & summery. The drink stamp and "You Go Girl" are some of those $1 Michael's stamps that I hand colored with markers. I stamped the circle flower image from "Priceless" twice, one in Wild Wasabi on shimmery white paper, the second time I colored the stamp with my Summer Sun marker, stamped it and cut it out to place in the center of the dotted circle. I popped up the center panel with SU! dimensionals. It's hard to see but I Versamarked the swirl from "Priceless" onto the Summer Sun panels. A festive, swirly, party card!!
Here's the sketch for you to try. Let me know if you use it!
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)