Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Featured Stamper Challenge Card
This week's Featured Stamper on SCS, Silke aka "sparklegirl", has a fabulous gallery from which to CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone). The card I decided to CASE is HERE. The rules are that you have to change at least two things about their card. I created a card with the same layout but changed the stamps, the colors and the brads. My colors -- More Mustard, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand -- are from Julie's Color Combination challenge on her blog Paper Pleasing Ideas. The image is from the Carte Postale stamp set, a beautiful woodcut style. I stamped it twice on different scraps of Very Vanilla paper, once in Always Artichoke and once in More Mustard. I cut out the More Mustard flower, added a Vintage Brad and mounted it with an SU! dimensional. The brads are from the Vintage and the Earth Elements sets. I love the clean, contemporary look of the design juxtaposed with the Old World feel of the image. I'll have to try this layout in lots of other combos, it's definitely a keeper. Thanks for the inspiration, Silke and Julie!
- ► 2009 (27)
- Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Ca...
- Is it Tuesday already??
- Great Swap Gals challenge with Beate's sketch
- Fun With Pink & Green
- Bloom Together Sketch Challenge Card
- Simple layout for stack of cards
- Inking up my new stamps with a Sketch Card
- Featured Stamper Challenge Card
- A Bali Breeze Mother's Day Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Simple Inspiration -- Double Challenge Card
- Limited Supplies Challenge
- Triple Challenge Card
- Wasabi Family Album
- Double Challenge Card
- Circus Birthday Card
- Welcome Baby Addison!
- Sketch Cards for Friends
- ▼ April (18)