Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, February 29, 2008

You Spin Me Round (Like the Easter Bunny, Baby...)

A double challenge card today using the Sketch Challenge at SCS and the "Ways to Use It" challenge which was to let music inspire you (hence the somewhat lame song title for the card...) :-) I had such fun with my little elephant from "Happy Heart Day". I knew I'd be able to use him for something other than Valentine's Day! I think he has great ambitions for Easter this year, don't you? He's obviously been practicing... :-) I went to town with my Color Spritzer to get a real Easter egg feel to my white background, using Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, and Opulent Orchid all over. The eggs (which I stamped twice, top and bottom, to form a circle) are from Tags So Much (retired) and dabbed with sparkly American Craft markers from A.C. Moore.

No comments: