Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, February 4, 2008

To My Maine Folks

Made this card as a CASE for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers this week. It seemed appropriate, given that we almost hit 60 degrees in VA today and my parents are digging out from snow & ice up in Maine. The stamps are from "A Tree for All Seasons" and the retired "Like It a Latte". I stamped both trees in black and then just hand-colored with my markers & blender pen. I love the little redbud tree peeking out from behind the snowflake paper (which is from the Wintergeen designer paper pack).

1 comment:

Annzie said...

This 'Maine Mom' loves this card! Enjoy your redbuds and your emerging daffodils, which are hinted at so beautifully in this card. Today we have--tah dah--more SNOW!