Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Whimsical Birthday Double Challenge Card
Use staples and follow a sketch -- come up with a great birthday card for my mother-in-law. I love it when the stamping planets align!
This card follows the Sketch Challenge 161 on Splitcoast Stampers and also the Ways to Use It Challenge, which required the use of staples. The new stamp set "Birthday Whimsy" is one from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and is only available until March 17th. I used Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, and Barely Banana as my main colors. Love the hemp twine dangling from each balloon. Think she'll like it??
- ► 2009 (27)
- You Spin Me Round (Like the Easter Bunny, Baby...)...
- Who doesn't like to Double Dip?
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- Another productive day...
- That's one sparkly fish alright!
- Fun with Rub-ons!
- Easter Inspiration Station
- Wild Butterflies
- Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Flourishes Challenge Card
- Another tantalizing Occasions card...
- Occasions Sneak Peak: Live Your Dreams
- Sale-A-Bration Continues until March 17th...
- Let's Try This Again...
- Embrace Friendship sketch challenge card
- Can YOU save this layout???!!!
- Wasabi Easter
- WOW -- Special Upcoming Hostess Promotion!!
- Spring is coming???
- Latte Love
- So Very Sweet Challenges
- Baroque Valentine
- Ginger Blossom Rocket Pocket
- Sweet One
- Pomegranate Love
- Whimsical Birthday Double Challenge Card
- To My Maine Folks
- Beate's Weekend Challenge
- Mardi Gras Uptown
- Valentine Coaster Scrapbook
- ▼ February (30)