Ribbon and silver and rub-ons, oh my!! This card combined this week's sketch challenge and the color combo challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I wouldn't usually use green, purple and orange together (or in SU! colors, Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence and Pumpkin Pie) so it was fun trying to figure out how to make this wild combo pleasing to the eye. I watercolored the flower with both Pumpkin Pie and Certainly Celery to pull the card elements together.
Isn't that cute little ribbon buckle neat? It's in the new silver Hodgepodge Hardware set coming out, as is the Old Olive 1/4" twill ribbon that fits perfectly in it.
- ► 2009 (27)
- You Spin Me Round (Like the Easter Bunny, Baby...)...
- Who doesn't like to Double Dip?
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- Another productive day...
- That's one sparkly fish alright!
- Fun with Rub-ons!
- Easter Inspiration Station
- Wild Butterflies
- Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Flourishes Challenge Card
- Another tantalizing Occasions card...
- Occasions Sneak Peak: Live Your Dreams
- Sale-A-Bration Continues until March 17th...
- Let's Try This Again...
- Embrace Friendship sketch challenge card
- Can YOU save this layout???!!!
- Wasabi Easter
- WOW -- Special Upcoming Hostess Promotion!!
- Spring is coming???
- Latte Love
- So Very Sweet Challenges
- Baroque Valentine
- Ginger Blossom Rocket Pocket
- Sweet One
- Pomegranate Love
- Whimsical Birthday Double Challenge Card
- To My Maine Folks
- Beate's Weekend Challenge
- Mardi Gras Uptown
- Valentine Coaster Scrapbook
- ▼ February (30)