Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ginger Blossom Rocket Pocket

Isn't this a neat little Valentine's Day treat holder? I found directions for it on Julie Buhler's Paper Pleasing Ideas blog. You can make 4 of them out of one piece of cardstock. She calls it a "Rocket Pocket" because she's in Canada and they apparently call Smarties "rockets" up there. Anyhoo, this is one of my workshop projects for today. Lots of fun things going here: I used my new SU! Love & Happiness rub-ons from the Sale-a-Bration catalog to put the little heart into the Build-a-Brad. The stamp set is called "Happy Heart Day" and the paper is the new Ginger Blossom Designer Paper. The base is Groovy Guava cardstock, and the ribbon is also Groovy Guava. It's hard to see in the photo but each of those little hearts in the tag have Dazzling Diamonds adhered to them with my 2-Way Glue.

No comments: