Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Easter Inspiration Station

Once again in an attempt to maintain organization in my sea of stamping chaos, I've created an inspiration station filled with stamps, embellishments, paper and tools that I want to keep "front and center" as I work on upcoming holiday cards, in this case Easter. I'll be doing a children's workshop to create Easter cards in March so I need to focus on clean, simple designs for that (not too much of that Tombow glue, LOL!) as well as some cards for a technique class I'm kicking around in my head (embossing, anyone?). So I've got my new papers (Berry Bliss, Spring Silhouettes, and Flowers for You), my Pretties and Flower Fusion kits, my Love & Happiness rub-ons, my Build-a-Brad kit and other SU! brads and buttons, my Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter, a plethora of stamps (spring flowers, eggs and a little bunny), and an egg-shaped cutting system from Creative Memories. Now I'm ready for the Easter muse to strike with creativity and productivity! :-)

No comments: