Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Embrace Friendship sketch challenge card

Another weekend, another great sketch from Beate at "fresh & fun". I wanted to use the trendy light blue & brown color combo you see everywhere these days. The flower image is from "Embrace Life" and the sentiment is from "Celebrate Everything". I used my Wonder Crayons to color the flowers with Bashful Blue after stamping them in Old Olive. The blue paper in my large flower and background layer is from the Le Jardin Designer Paper pack. So Saffron DP and Close to Cocoa DP add subtle patterns throughout. My ribbon is Bashful Blue taffeta, matching the Bashful Blue brads from the Soft Subtles brad pack. I liked the look of a triple-layer made by my Word Window punch.

2 comments:

Renée said...

This is really pretty Margaret! I love the colours and how you've used your punches!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Margaret! I love it.
Hugs and smiles