Even though it's Valentine's Day, a cardmaker's thoughts are never far from the next holiday. I've skipped ahead to Easter with this challenge card based on Sketch Challenge #163 on Splitcoast Stampers.
I started with a 5 3/8" square base of Soft Sky, layered in Wild Wasabi cs and Spring Silhouettes designer paper. The next square is 4" of Soft Sky, with photo corners of Certainly Celery DP. the middle square is 2 1/2" of Wild Wasabi around Soft Sky DP, and the sentiment is stamped in Wild Wasabi on a 2" square of Very Vanilla. I played with my Pretties Kit to build the hatpin of crystals & pearls, and used my 5-Petal punch to create the layered flower with a pretty rhinestone (also from the Pretties Kit) in the center.
- ► 2009 (27)
- You Spin Me Round (Like the Easter Bunny, Baby...)...
- Who doesn't like to Double Dip?
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- Another productive day...
- That's one sparkly fish alright!
- Fun with Rub-ons!
- Easter Inspiration Station
- Wild Butterflies
- Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Flourishes Challenge Card
- Another tantalizing Occasions card...
- Occasions Sneak Peak: Live Your Dreams
- Sale-A-Bration Continues until March 17th...
- Let's Try This Again...
- Embrace Friendship sketch challenge card
- Can YOU save this layout???!!!
- Wasabi Easter
- WOW -- Special Upcoming Hostess Promotion!!
- Spring is coming???
- Latte Love
- So Very Sweet Challenges
- Baroque Valentine
- Ginger Blossom Rocket Pocket
- Sweet One
- Pomegranate Love
- Whimsical Birthday Double Challenge Card
- To My Maine Folks
- Beate's Weekend Challenge
- Mardi Gras Uptown
- Valentine Coaster Scrapbook
- ▼ February (30)