Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wasabi Easter

Even though it's Valentine's Day, a cardmaker's thoughts are never far from the next holiday. I've skipped ahead to Easter with this challenge card based on Sketch Challenge #163 on Splitcoast Stampers.

I started with a 5 3/8" square base of Soft Sky, layered in Wild Wasabi cs and Spring Silhouettes designer paper. The next square is 4" of Soft Sky, with photo corners of Certainly Celery DP. the middle square is 2 1/2" of Wild Wasabi around Soft Sky DP, and the sentiment is stamped in Wild Wasabi on a 2" square of Very Vanilla. I played with my Pretties Kit to build the hatpin of crystals & pearls, and used my 5-Petal punch to create the layered flower with a pretty rhinestone (also from the Pretties Kit) in the center.

No comments: