Playing around with combining some more challenges -- Jen del Muro's sketch challenge and Julie Buhler's color challenge -- while experimenting with my new silver Hodgepodge Hardware and "Live Your Dreams" stamp set, both from the upcoming "Occasions" catalog.
The color concoction combines Wild Wasabi, Bordering Blue and Pumpkin Pie. I started with a base of Very Vanilla and sponged the edges with Wild Wasabi and Pumpkin Pie. The rectangles are Wild Wasabi Prints from the Prints Pack hostess set (on the left) and Spring Silhouettes DP (on the right), adhered to a background of textured Pumpkin Pie cs (from the Fall 2007 Creative License Simply Scrappin' hostess set -- thanks Lauren!) The multi-petaled flower is simply four layers of the 5-Petal Flower Punch, made from Bordering Blue & Wild Wasabi cs and two different patterns from the retired Porcelain Prints DP, with a silver brad from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. Two leftover snippets of Wild Wasabi ribbon peek out from both sides of my horizontal sentiment. I stamped the butterflies in Pumpkin Pie, cut them out and popped them up with SU! dimensionals.
- ► 2009 (27)
- You Spin Me Round (Like the Easter Bunny, Baby...)...
- Who doesn't like to Double Dip?
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- Another productive day...
- That's one sparkly fish alright!
- Fun with Rub-ons!
- Easter Inspiration Station
- Wild Butterflies
- Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Flourishes Challenge Card
- Another tantalizing Occasions card...
- Occasions Sneak Peak: Live Your Dreams
- Sale-A-Bration Continues until March 17th...
- Let's Try This Again...
- Embrace Friendship sketch challenge card
- Can YOU save this layout???!!!
- Wasabi Easter
- WOW -- Special Upcoming Hostess Promotion!!
- Spring is coming???
- Latte Love
- So Very Sweet Challenges
- Baroque Valentine
- Ginger Blossom Rocket Pocket
- Sweet One
- Pomegranate Love
- Whimsical Birthday Double Challenge Card
- To My Maine Folks
- Beate's Weekend Challenge
- Mardi Gras Uptown
- Valentine Coaster Scrapbook
- ▼ February (30)