Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, February 8, 2008

Sweet One

Several of my friends are expecting babies this spring so I was delighted to see this sweet stamp in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. It's from the "So Many Scallops" set and coordinates perfectly with my Scallop Punch. I added a subtle crosshatch pattern to the base with my Versamark and "Looks Like Spring" (retired) background stamp, and used the alternate background in Barely Banana on the background behind my scallop. Don't miss the Barely Banana sponged edges of the scallop, which add a little more definition & depth. I used my 2-Way Glue Pen to adhere the Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter to the moon. The ribbon is Certainly Celery. My crescent moon brad, tucked among the stars from the retired "Stars and Swirls" stamp set, is part of my stash from Michael's.

No comments: