Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun with Rub-ons!

Did you know you can put Stampin' Up! rub-ons directly on Twill Tape? Really easy, inexpensive, and adds a different twist to your projects. For this card, I used the hostess stamp "From the Garden" (which will be perfect for Easter cards) with Old Olive ink stamped on Blush Blossom card stock. I'm stamp-challenged when it comes to using the larger stamps but my brayer makes it easy to get a full and consistently-inked image. I ran the edges of my stamp pad along the sides of the pink cardstock to add a little definition. Two creamy half-pearls from my Pretties Kit add a simple luster to the twill, which is adhered to Old Olive Designer Prints paper on top of Regal Rose cardstock. My Old Olive rub-on is from the "Love & Happiness" set in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I like the curvy look that the Slit Punch gives when threading ribbon over and under.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!