Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, January 11, 2008

Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!


I have seen this idea on several blogs and it sounded like a fantastic way to organize all my "stuff" in a thematic, less-chaotic way. So this is my Valentine's Day Inspiration Station, a basket full of all the goodies I want to play with to make my Valentine's Day cards & 3-D projects. The paper is the new Ginger Blossom DP, Cerise DP, and Rose Red Prints DP, plus some silver cardstock to play around with.

The stamp sets I plan to dip into for images & sentiments are: Baroque Motifs, Embrace Life, All Holidays, Wonderful Words, Warm Words, Artfully Asian, En Francais, So Very (retired), and Sketch It (retired). And of course I've got my stash of ribbon & other embellishments tucked into the basket as well, all within easy reach of my stamping area. This might be something for you to try as well! Next month, I'll replace my love stuff with springy St. Patrick's Day and Easter goodies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea to put everything you need in one place! Good idea!