Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries

Sunday's are a great time to mosey around and see what bloggers are up to. I decided to play around with a sketch at "My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence" and am really pleased with how it turned out. This has a real woodsy feel to it, specifically evoked by my summers spent on a blueberry-lined lake in Maine. I watercolored the little dragonfly with Old Olive & Vintage Violet, then added Dazzling Diamonds & popped him up with SU! Dimensionals. The berries are colored with a blender pen, picking up Vintage Violet & Old Olive directly from the ink pads. The paper is Brocade Backgrounds, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.

2 comments:

Annzie said...

Hmmm---tasting blueberries, still warm from the sun. Or perhaps blueberry muffins or blueberry pancakes. Being very familiar with Maine Blueberries, I like what you've done with color and lay-out. Fellow stampers take note!

Janine said...

Having trouble seeing some of your images but can see this one of the blueberries. Love it !!