Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)

Another fun challenge over at No Time to Stamp -- make a tall and thin card. I love the lean look of it, works great with the Celebrate Life stamp set. Still using my beautiful Porcelain Prints DP with the Blue Bayou and Brushed Silver cardstock. The flower is from Garden Silhouettes, colored with Always Artichoke & Rose Red markers.

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Ha, Ha!!! I wish I was tall and skinny too -- well, I've got the tall down, but not the skinny!!! LOVE your card!!! Your images and paper are lovely and your colors are fabulous!!! A great layout for a tall and thin card!!!! It's just lovely!!! So glad you played!!!