Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, January 11, 2008

Just a Few Naptime Cards

My 3 year old actually took a nap this afternoon -- woohoo! -- so I got some uninterrupted stamping time.


My first card uses the retired Like It a Latte stamps and is a case of this beauty done by Julesiana on SCS. I used Close to Cocoa Prints DP and Soft Sky Prints DP and cardstock. The cute steamin' cup of Joe is popped up with SU! dimensionals.


For this sweet Valentine's Day card, I used my new brayer to cover my En Francais "big momma" stamp with Purely Pomegranate ink for the background and sponged around the edges to give it some depth. The heart is from "Sketch It" which, I'm sad to say, is also retired... sigh... The bottom panel is from my Holiday Harmony DP stash, and I wrapped it all in Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon. The silver heart brads were in my stash, I think I got them at Target last year(?).

No comments: