Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157

I'm having fun with my pear stamp from Infinite Goodness (hostess set for Spring/Summer) and the sentiment I printed from my computer: "You two make the perfect pear..." It's a terrible pun, I know, but somehow the pretty pear image tones it down and just makes it sweet.

The base is Wild Wasabi textured cardstock, with Porcelain Prints DP. I stamped the pear in Creamy Caramel and then sponged it with Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, and More Mustard. It's popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used my Mat Pack to help with evenly spacing the brads, which I totally cannot do on my own. A snippet of River Rock ribbon picks up the muted colors of the pear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a clever way to do your sentiment. very lovely card !!!!
tfs,
chat