Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Always My Valentine

This is the Make 'n Take I had at my Spring/Summer 07 Catalog Open House last night. I love this heart stamp in the new "Always" stamp set -- I almost feel like I'm cheating at Art 101 when I use it, it's so beautifully detailed. The paper is from the retired "Dashing" DP -- I'd lost track of it in all the Christmassy red & green paper from that pack, LOL. I used my Mat Pack to precisely align my silver brads, and my corner punch to nick out each corner. The "love you" sentiment comes from the "Short & Sweet" stamp set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is very pretty. I feel like such a dink b/c I didn't even THINK about using my leftover Dashing DP for anything but Christmas Cards! I'm so excited to bring it out now for some supah cute v'day cards! Yay!

Debbie Olson said...

How beautiful! I've been considering getting this set--trying to wait until SAB time though!