Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Delightful Challenge


Beate has another Weekend Sketch Challenge over on her "fresh & fun" blog and I thought I'd play along. I wanted to use up some of my random paper stash, and I had a pretty Provo Craft plum floral paper from Michael's that I used to select my SU! colors of Pale Plum and Perfect Plum. The card is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch square, folded at the top. The sweet flower stamp is from Delight in Life (retired), as is the swirl. I stamped in black on Perfect Plum for the dark flower, and hand-tinted the lighter flower with Watercolor Wonder crayons in Pale Plum. The swirl was stamped with Versamark to heighten interest along the edges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out great. You are right. The sketch was a bit tricky for me as well! I love the results everyone is getting though.
Hugs and smiles