Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

One of my New Year's resolutions is to participate in more challenges using sketches, color combinations, scraps, etc. I know it will help me beef up my stamping skills and keep my mind limber as well. So with that in mind, I tackled Beate's Weekend Challenge today. Beate is an amazing stamper & huge contributor to the Splitcoast Stampers community. Here is her sketch for this weekend:


And here is my take on it:


What do you think? The cute elephant is from Year After Year.

2 comments:

Ali Manning said...

What a great way to use this elephant. I struggle to like this stamp set - thanks for the great idea. Super card!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like that you added one blue star in the sea of yellow ones.
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch
Hugs and smiles