Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, January 11, 2008

Bali Breeze Friendship


This card was for Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper challenge, based on Nancy Riley's beautiful card gallery. I chose to case this pretty card and switched out the paper and images. The vibrant colors of the new Bali Breeze DP from the Spring/Summer catalog work perfectly with a card base of Taken with Teal, and are accented by Pumpkin Pie ribbon. I stamped the small bloom from Baroque Motifs in Versamark to form the background on the card. The berries are from the Infinite Goodness hostess set and were hand tinted with Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Rose Red and Old Olive.

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous! Your Featured Stamper 48card is AWESOME, Margaret!

Stampin' Hugs~
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.