Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wild Wasabi Thank You

Catching up with last week's SCS sketch challenge while playing with my Boho Flowers punch. I love this punch because it makes it super simple to create layered flowers in 3 distinct shapes, all with just a squeeze of the handle. I have found that SU!'s punches are *so* much easier than other cheaper versions found at Michael's, A.C. Moore, etc. They're sharper, so it doesn't take as much of a toll on my arm/wrist to punch through paper or cardstock. Anyhoo, here's my happy little card (I changed it slightly from the original sketch to make a 4 1/2" square card folded at the top). Hope you like it! :-)

RECIPE
Paper: Wild Wasabi textured cs (base), Wild Wasabi dp (hostess prints pack), Uptown dp (retired), So Saffron, Almost Amethyst & Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Wild Wasabi, So Saffron (sponged over sentiment)
Tools: Boho Flower Punch, Small Oval punch, paper piercer & mat pack
Embellishments: Vintage Brads

No comments: