Saturday, June 7, 2008
New Sketch & Old Color Challenge
This week's Sketch Challenge on SCS had a huge round focal point -- time to break out my Pretties Kit and use one of the ginormous flowers. :-) The Pretty in Pink paper is from the Hostess Designer Paper kit, available only as a hostess gift when you have a workshop (hint, hint). The color scheme was one from SCS a few weeks ago that I never got around to incorporating: Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lilac, and Certainly Celery. My green strips were run through the Cuttlebug to emboss with Swiss Dots, and a sweet layer of Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon is crossed above them. I used the "cute" sentiment from my "So Very" stamp set as a solid-image stamp to meet Sharon's "Stamp Simply" challenge for the weekend.
- ► 2009 (27)
- Quadruple Challenge Card
- A little Friday wisdom...
- Color Inspiration & Sketch Card
- Mojo Monday Sketch
- Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamp Sets
- Father's Day Gatefold Card
- Color Challenge Gate Fold Card
- Mojo Monday, better late than never...
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Inspiration Challenge Card
- Wild Wasabi Thank You
- New Sketch & Old Color Challenge
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- June's Stampin' Up! Specials
- Beate's WSC triple-challenge card
- No Stamping today -- Garden Photos
- ▼ June (16)