Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Sketch & Old Color Challenge


This week's Sketch Challenge on SCS had a huge round focal point -- time to break out my Pretties Kit and use one of the ginormous flowers. :-) The Pretty in Pink paper is from the Hostess Designer Paper kit, available only as a hostess gift when you have a workshop (hint, hint). The color scheme was one from SCS a few weeks ago that I never got around to incorporating: Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lilac, and Certainly Celery. My green strips were run through the Cuttlebug to emboss with Swiss Dots, and a sweet layer of Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon is crossed above them. I used the "cute" sentiment from my "So Very" stamp set as a solid-image stamp to meet Sharon's "Stamp Simply" challenge for the weekend.

No comments: