Sunday, June 1, 2008
No Stamping today -- Garden Photos
After I became a stay-at-home mom and shortly before my now-4 year old son was born, we moved into an older ranch that to this day needs major renovations. While we're not in the position to redo the kitchen, add on a screened-in porch, update the wiring, etc., I figure at the very least we can improve the landscape. Plants are inexpensive, and manual labor (i.e. me) is cheap. :-) Imagine the pre-gardening phase, when all of this was just grass... and see the next phase, a new annual garden by the street and a windowbox yet to be filled. When I'm not busy with the kids, working at the office or involved with my StampMom activities, I've got dirt under my fingernails and freckles on my nose -- life is good with green thumbs, LOL.
- ► 2009 (27)
- Quadruple Challenge Card
- A little Friday wisdom...
- Color Inspiration & Sketch Card
- Mojo Monday Sketch
- Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamp Sets
- Father's Day Gatefold Card
- Color Challenge Gate Fold Card
- Mojo Monday, better late than never...
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Inspiration Challenge Card
- Wild Wasabi Thank You
- New Sketch & Old Color Challenge
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- June's Stampin' Up! Specials
- Beate's WSC triple-challenge card
- No Stamping today -- Garden Photos
- ▼ June (16)