The "Way to Use It" Challenge on SCS was to use a photo in our creative project. I had this cute picture of a family friend, concentrating so hard on completing the obstacle course at my son's 6th birthday party. I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch, combined with Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration (Rose Red, Old Olive, Going Gray, So Saffron, and Whisper White) to create this card. The sentiment was stamped in Staz-On Black ink onto Vellum as a photo overlay.
Stamps: Happy Harmony (retired)
Paper: Going Gray, So Saffron, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock; Rose Red Prints designer paper
Ink: Black Staz-On
Embellishments: Old Olive ribbon, Flower Fusion felt flowers, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware brads (Mini Catalog), SU! dimensionals
Here's the Mojo Monday sketch if you want to take a crack at it:
- ► 2009 (27)
- Quadruple Challenge Card
- A little Friday wisdom...
- Color Inspiration & Sketch Card
- Mojo Monday Sketch
- Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamp Sets
- Father's Day Gatefold Card
- Color Challenge Gate Fold Card
- Mojo Monday, better late than never...
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Inspiration Challenge Card
- Wild Wasabi Thank You
- New Sketch & Old Color Challenge
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- June's Stampin' Up! Specials
- Beate's WSC triple-challenge card
- No Stamping today -- Garden Photos
- ▼ June (16)