Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Mojo Monday, better late than never...
This was the Mojo Monday sketch for *last* week, but I just now got around to playing with it. I realized I had yet to make my dad a Father's Day card, so this was perfect timing. Not typical "manly" colors, but I just love the Le Jardin designer paper in a collage like this. The flower is from the Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons set.
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Le Jardin DP, Bashful Blue, River Rock, So Saffron & Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Bashful Blue, Black SU! marker
Tools: 1/4" square punch (used to make zigzag border), paper piercer & mat pack, CM cutting system for circles
Embellishments: Bashful Blue ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads, Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons
- ► 2009 (27)
- Quadruple Challenge Card
- A little Friday wisdom...
- Color Inspiration & Sketch Card
- Mojo Monday Sketch
- Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamp Sets
- Father's Day Gatefold Card
- Color Challenge Gate Fold Card
- Mojo Monday, better late than never...
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Inspiration Challenge Card
- Wild Wasabi Thank You
- New Sketch & Old Color Challenge
- SCS Color Challenge Card
- June's Stampin' Up! Specials
- Beate's WSC triple-challenge card
- No Stamping today -- Garden Photos
- ▼ June (16)