Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mojo Monday, better late than never...


This was the Mojo Monday sketch for *last* week, but I just now got around to playing with it. I realized I had yet to make my dad a Father's Day card, so this was perfect timing. Not typical "manly" colors, but I just love the Le Jardin designer paper in a collage like this. The flower is from the Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons set.

RECIPE
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Le Jardin DP, Bashful Blue, River Rock, So Saffron & Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Bashful Blue, Black SU! marker
Tools: 1/4" square punch (used to make zigzag border), paper piercer & mat pack, CM cutting system for circles
Embellishments: Bashful Blue ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads, Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons

No comments: