Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beate's WSC triple-challenge card

This card is based on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. Its colors and flow were inspired by Padme's dress in Star Wars, which was the Inspiration Challenge on SCS. You were to choose a movie dress and base your card on it. I accented my Soft Sky with black and white to do the Stamp Simply challenge on No Time to Stamp.

The base of the card was run through my Cuttlebug for embossing. The center panel is Soft Sky DP, layered on top of textured Basic Black and Whisper White paper. a little faux stitching with my black marker echoes the stitched black ribbon I used across the middle. For my sentiment, I used a Stampin' Up! rub-on from the Cherished Memories. The Soft Sky panel underneath the circle is stamped twice in Versamark with the swirl from my "Priceless" stamp set. I rounded the corners to further soften the card.

Here's Beate's sketch from her "Fresh & Fun" blog for you to try:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles