Friday, January 11, 2008
Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
I have seen this idea on several blogs and it sounded like a fantastic way to organize all my "stuff" in a thematic, less-chaotic way. So this is my Valentine's Day Inspiration Station, a basket full of all the goodies I want to play with to make my Valentine's Day cards & 3-D projects. The paper is the new Ginger Blossom DP, Cerise DP, and Rose Red Prints DP, plus some silver cardstock to play around with.
The stamp sets I plan to dip into for images & sentiments are: Baroque Motifs, Embrace Life, All Holidays, Wonderful Words, Warm Words, Artfully Asian, En Francais, So Very (retired), and Sketch It (retired). And of course I've got my stash of ribbon & other embellishments tucked into the basket as well, all within easy reach of my stamping area. This might be something for you to try as well! Next month, I'll replace my love stuff with springy St. Patrick's Day and Easter goodies.
- ► 2009 (27)
- A Nice Warm Latte for You
- Kindred Dragonflies
- Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries
- New Lazy Stamper T-Shirt Design
- A few more challenges under my belt...
- Perfect Pear Weekend Challenge
- Star Love Note
- SALE-A-BRATION is Coming Soon!
- Asian Flowers for You
- Happy Heart Day
- Happy Snow Day!
- Bali Breeze Sketch Challenge
- Ways to Improve Your Cards
- Always My Valentine
- Delightful Challenge
- Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
- Bali Breeze Friendship
- Just a Few Naptime Cards
- Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
- Triple-Play Wild Embrace
- SC158, Kick Stand Sunflower Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157
- More Silhouette
- Uptown Garden Silhouette
- Purely Pomegranate Present
- Le Jardin Thank You
- Embrace Life Thank You
- SU!s Valentine's Day Bundle
- Christmas Thank You Notes
- ▼ January (30)