Another fun morning spent creating a challenge card, this time from Splitcoast Stampers. The challenge was to create a kick stand card, so this was a new technique for me. I wanted to use my Serene Sunflower stamps, and I chose the colors of yellow and black because they, along with the sunflower, are the school colors & traditional emblem for Randolph College. I'll be doing some cards with their students later this month, so this came along at the perfect time. Here's the sketch and here's my take on it. The DP is Uptown and the other colors are So Saffron, Basic Grey and Basic Black. Thanks for looking!
- ► 2009 (27)
- A Nice Warm Latte for You
- Kindred Dragonflies
- Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries
- New Lazy Stamper T-Shirt Design
- A few more challenges under my belt...
- Perfect Pear Weekend Challenge
- Star Love Note
- SALE-A-BRATION is Coming Soon!
- Asian Flowers for You
- Happy Heart Day
- Happy Snow Day!
- Bali Breeze Sketch Challenge
- Ways to Improve Your Cards
- Always My Valentine
- Delightful Challenge
- Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
- Bali Breeze Friendship
- Just a Few Naptime Cards
- Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
- Triple-Play Wild Embrace
- SC158, Kick Stand Sunflower Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157
- More Silhouette
- Uptown Garden Silhouette
- Purely Pomegranate Present
- Le Jardin Thank You
- Embrace Life Thank You
- SU!s Valentine's Day Bundle
- Christmas Thank You Notes
- ▼ January (30)