My 3 year old actually took a nap this afternoon -- woohoo! -- so I got some uninterrupted stamping time.
My first card uses the retired Like It a Latte stamps and is a case of this beauty done by Julesiana on SCS. I used Close to Cocoa Prints DP and Soft Sky Prints DP and cardstock. The cute steamin' cup of Joe is popped up with SU! dimensionals.
For this sweet Valentine's Day card, I used my new brayer to cover my En Francais "big momma" stamp with Purely Pomegranate ink for the background and sponged around the edges to give it some depth. The heart is from "Sketch It" which, I'm sad to say, is also retired... sigh... The bottom panel is from my Holiday Harmony DP stash, and I wrapped it all in Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon. The silver heart brads were in my stash, I think I got them at Target last year(?).
- ► 2009 (27)
- A Nice Warm Latte for You
- Kindred Dragonflies
- Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries
- New Lazy Stamper T-Shirt Design
- A few more challenges under my belt...
- Perfect Pear Weekend Challenge
- Star Love Note
- SALE-A-BRATION is Coming Soon!
- Asian Flowers for You
- Happy Heart Day
- Happy Snow Day!
- Bali Breeze Sketch Challenge
- Ways to Improve Your Cards
- Always My Valentine
- Delightful Challenge
- Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
- Bali Breeze Friendship
- Just a Few Naptime Cards
- Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
- Triple-Play Wild Embrace
- SC158, Kick Stand Sunflower Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157
- More Silhouette
- Uptown Garden Silhouette
- Purely Pomegranate Present
- Le Jardin Thank You
- Embrace Life Thank You
- SU!s Valentine's Day Bundle
- Christmas Thank You Notes
- ▼ January (30)