This card was inspired by Sharon Johnson's darling giraffe card on her blog. I stamped the Artfully Asian apple blossom branch in Staz-On black ink on shimmery white paper (love that stuff!) and then watercolored the flowers (Regal Rose) & leaves (Always Artichoke) with my handy dandy Blender Pens.
I finally got the Photo Corners Punch and I can see how easy it would be to get addicted to adding them to everything, LOL. The flowered paper is from the designer paper pack "Flowers for You" and other colors used are Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Regal Rose.
- ► 2009 (27)
- A Nice Warm Latte for You
- Kindred Dragonflies
- Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries
- New Lazy Stamper T-Shirt Design
- A few more challenges under my belt...
- Perfect Pear Weekend Challenge
- Star Love Note
- SALE-A-BRATION is Coming Soon!
- Asian Flowers for You
- Happy Heart Day
- Happy Snow Day!
- Bali Breeze Sketch Challenge
- Ways to Improve Your Cards
- Always My Valentine
- Delightful Challenge
- Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
- Bali Breeze Friendship
- Just a Few Naptime Cards
- Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
- Triple-Play Wild Embrace
- SC158, Kick Stand Sunflower Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157
- More Silhouette
- Uptown Garden Silhouette
- Purely Pomegranate Present
- Le Jardin Thank You
- Embrace Life Thank You
- SU!s Valentine's Day Bundle
- Christmas Thank You Notes
- ▼ January (30)