Sunday's are a great time to mosey around and see what bloggers are up to. I decided to play around with a sketch at "My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence" and am really pleased with how it turned out. This has a real woodsy feel to it, specifically evoked by my summers spent on a blueberry-lined lake in Maine. I watercolored the little dragonfly with Old Olive & Vintage Violet, then added Dazzling Diamonds & popped him up with SU! Dimensionals. The berries are colored with a blender pen, picking up Vintage Violet & Old Olive directly from the ink pads. The paper is Brocade Backgrounds, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.
- ► 2009 (27)
- A Nice Warm Latte for You
- Kindred Dragonflies
- Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries
- New Lazy Stamper T-Shirt Design
- A few more challenges under my belt...
- Perfect Pear Weekend Challenge
- Star Love Note
- SALE-A-BRATION is Coming Soon!
- Asian Flowers for You
- Happy Heart Day
- Happy Snow Day!
- Bali Breeze Sketch Challenge
- Ways to Improve Your Cards
- Always My Valentine
- Delightful Challenge
- Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
- Bali Breeze Friendship
- Just a Few Naptime Cards
- Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
- Triple-Play Wild Embrace
- SC158, Kick Stand Sunflower Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157
- More Silhouette
- Uptown Garden Silhouette
- Purely Pomegranate Present
- Le Jardin Thank You
- Embrace Life Thank You
- SU!s Valentine's Day Bundle
- Christmas Thank You Notes
- ▼ January (30)