I'm having fun with my pear stamp from Infinite Goodness (hostess set for Spring/Summer) and the sentiment I printed from my computer: "You two make the perfect pear..." It's a terrible pun, I know, but somehow the pretty pear image tones it down and just makes it sweet.
The base is Wild Wasabi textured cardstock, with Porcelain Prints DP. I stamped the pear in Creamy Caramel and then sponged it with Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, and More Mustard. It's popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used my Mat Pack to help with evenly spacing the brads, which I totally cannot do on my own. A snippet of River Rock ribbon picks up the muted colors of the pear.
- ► 2009 (27)
- A Nice Warm Latte for You
- Kindred Dragonflies
- Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries
- New Lazy Stamper T-Shirt Design
- A few more challenges under my belt...
- Perfect Pear Weekend Challenge
- Star Love Note
- SALE-A-BRATION is Coming Soon!
- Asian Flowers for You
- Happy Heart Day
- Happy Snow Day!
- Bali Breeze Sketch Challenge
- Ways to Improve Your Cards
- Always My Valentine
- Delightful Challenge
- Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
- Bali Breeze Friendship
- Just a Few Naptime Cards
- Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
- Triple-Play Wild Embrace
- SC158, Kick Stand Sunflower Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157
- More Silhouette
- Uptown Garden Silhouette
- Purely Pomegranate Present
- Le Jardin Thank You
- Embrace Life Thank You
- SU!s Valentine's Day Bundle
- Christmas Thank You Notes
- ▼ January (30)