Saturday, January 12, 2008
Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
Another fun challenge over at No Time to Stamp -- make a tall and thin card. I love the lean look of it, works great with the Celebrate Life stamp set. Still using my beautiful Porcelain Prints DP with the Blue Bayou and Brushed Silver cardstock. The flower is from Garden Silhouettes, colored with Always Artichoke & Rose Red markers.
- ► 2009 (27)
- A Nice Warm Latte for You
- Kindred Dragonflies
- Dragonfly on Maine Blueberries
- New Lazy Stamper T-Shirt Design
- A few more challenges under my belt...
- Perfect Pear Weekend Challenge
- Star Love Note
- SALE-A-BRATION is Coming Soon!
- Asian Flowers for You
- Happy Heart Day
- Happy Snow Day!
- Bali Breeze Sketch Challenge
- Ways to Improve Your Cards
- Always My Valentine
- Delightful Challenge
- Tall & Skinny (the card, silly, not me!)
- Bali Breeze Friendship
- Just a Few Naptime Cards
- Valentine's Day Inspiration Station!
- Triple-Play Wild Embrace
- SC158, Kick Stand Sunflower Card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers Challenge #157
- More Silhouette
- Uptown Garden Silhouette
- Purely Pomegranate Present
- Le Jardin Thank You
- Embrace Life Thank You
- SU!s Valentine's Day Bundle
- Christmas Thank You Notes
- ▼ January (30)