Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Turkey of a Card...

This is an, ummm, interesting card. Not sure what I can use it for but I'm sure I'll figure something out... it started based on the Inspiration Challenge on SCS of "Catherine's Animals", wacky photos of livestock in front of dramatic backdrops. I chose this turkey as my inspiration.
It lent itself well, then, to the Color Challenge on SCS of using Riding Hood Red (new In Color), Going Gray, and Green Galore. You may be wondering where the green is -- I just dabbed a little in his feathers, as I didn't really have any great ideas for using it elsewhere, LOL. The layout is this week's Sketch Challenge.
So, here's my mongrel card and 3 more challenges under my belt.

No comments: