Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

No Time to Stamp Challenge

Using this week's Color Throwdown, I CASEd this card by 2bKrafty who was spotlighted in Sharon's "No Time to Stamp" challenge. Lots of punches made short work of my Christmas-y scalloped flower. I ran my Real Red panel through my Cuttlebug to emboss the swirls, echoing my stamped filligree swirls from the "Season of Joy" stamp set. I'm so glad Stampin' Up! pulled this set from last year's Occasions mini-catalog and is offering it once again in the Fall/Winter Catalog -- it's so darling!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh!! I love this card!! Beautifully done :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a fun card!!! Love the embossed background and your flourishy design -- and LOVE your layered medallion!!! Fabulous work and very Janine-Worthy!!! So glad you could play -- thanks much!!!

Janine said...

Beautiful work! Love your blog! Thanks for playing along this week!

LeAnne said...

Awesome card! I am glad they saved this stamp set from extinction too!
Thanks for playing, and come back again!
LeAnne

Broni said...

I love how you featured the flourish on this card! Great use of the colors!! Thanks for playing!