Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch

This cute little guy is in the Punch Pals stamp set and I can already tell this is one of those sets that I *won't* sell used later on... :-) In addition to using Beate's sketch, I took on the SCS challenge of using a cute critter on a Christmas card. I just stamped him in black and colored him in with markers (Basic Black, Real Red, and Pumpkin Pie), super easy. I also made my own charm by stringing the pearl and crystal bead on some silver cording and looping it around the back of my medallion (made by turning the scallop just a tick in my Scallop Circle punch). My paper is from last year's Dashing which I am hoarding. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! Love it! It's so adorable.
Thanks so much for playing!

Janine said...

This is so pretty!! I just love polka dotted paper too!!

Sherri said...

This is so adroable! Love the colors & paper!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!

Bev said...

What a fabulous card - wonderful use of colour and papers and a gorgeous image

hugs Bev x