Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Halloween Card


I used Featured Stamper Denise's cute "Right Shoes" card as my jumping off point for this fun Halloween card. Kept her layout, but changed the designer paper (last year's Creepy Crawly) and stamps (Autumn Harvest) to make a whimsical Halloween card.

My punches made short work of the Photo Corner and the Word Window "Happy Halloween" sentiment from the All Holidays stamp set. I just snipped out the pumpkins, leaves, and gourd after stamping them on different shades of card stock (Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, and Really Rust) and popped them up with my SU! dimensionals to add some oomph. It's hard to tell in this photo but I added Crystal Effects to my jack o' lantern's face to give it more dimension. Thanks for looking!

No comments: