Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Hauntingly Good Challenge


The sketch challenge on SCS this week was really fun to work with for a kick-stand Halloween card. My sentiment, stamped in Black Staz-On onto chipboard and sponged over with Pumpkin Pie (Our Creative Corner had a chipboard challenge), is from the "Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp set in the Mini Catalog, as is my friendly little spider fella. Isn't he cute?! The Designer Paper is last year's (name escapes me) and is, unfortunately, retired... sigh...

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh, now THAT is really cool the way you've used the chipboard as your kickstand. Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along in the OCC challenge!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! Love the circle for the kickstand! And I'm with you on this paper, it's still some of my fave!