Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

5-Petal Flower Card & Sketch Challenge

I found a fabulous tutorial last week on Dannie's Designs that uses the 5-Petal Flower punch to create a chrysanthemum and I wanted to give it a try. I started with last week's SCS Sketch Challenge, used the Color Challenge combo of Rose Red, Basic Black, and Kraft, and voila! This pretty card. I've enjoyed playing with SU!s rub-ons -- did you notice I didn't even stamp a single image on this card? The rub-ons are from the Eastern Elegance set, and the DP is Bali Breeze and Rose Red Designer Prints.
Here's the sketch if you want to try your hand at it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful! I never thought of trying to make the flower with designer paper. I'll have to give that a try. Thanks for the great idea.